Whilst COVID19 continues to affect us - our priority is the safety and well-being of those we work with and our services, including our customers, employees, suppliers, and partners. For that purpose, we have proactively instituted cleaning protocols in offices, adopted social distancing, and enforced remote working whenever possible per local Government restrictions. In most instances, we have minimised direct personal contact to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
While maintaining focus on keeping everyone safe, we are continuing business operations and, at the current time, can fulfil existing orders and accept new orders reliably. We are still in contact with you, taking orders, shipping and supporting all of you via phone and online platforms. Please call on us to help you should you need any assistance. We will do our utmost to help you to the fullest extent possible.
We hope that you and those around you are and remain safe. We are privileged to have you as a customer, and even in this unprecedented situation, we are working hard to continue serving you as you expect. Thank you for your continued business, your support, and your trust.
Information about the current COVID restrictions and financial assistance programs that are operating in each Australian State and Territory can be accessed via the links provided below:
New South Wales
- General COVID information – https://www.nsw.gov.au/
- Lockdown (Greater Sydney) Restrictions – https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules/greater-sydney
- QR Codes – https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/covid-safe/customer-record-keeping/setting-up-electronic-check-and-qr-codes
- Financial Support – https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/covid-19-business-support-2021
- General COVID Information – https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/
- Lockdown Restrictions – https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/how-we-live
- QR Codes – https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/about-victorian-government-qr-code-service
- Financial Support – https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/business-and-work
- General COVID Information – https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/public-health-directions
- QR Codes – https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/check-in-qld
- General COVID Information – https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/updates
- QR Codes – https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/stay-safe/check-in-app
- General COVID Information – https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/
- QR Codes – https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/business-and-events/covid-safe-check-in
- General COVID Information – https://www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au/
- QR Codes – https://www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au/check-in-tas/government-check-in-tas-policy
- General COVID Information – https://www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus
- QR Codes – https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/covid-communications/covid-19-coronavirus-safewa