CINO F-780 LINEAR BARCODE IMAGING SCANNER WITH STAND BLACK
The all new FuzzyScan FBC-780 series Long Range Linear Imager has set up a new standard as the best cost-performance solution for aim and shoot data capture applications. Equipped with the innovative DynaTrack (patent pending) system , the F780 automatically capture the best possible bar code image through intensive controls amongst the illumination, image capture and the image processing systems.
- Solid State Linear Imager Technology, No moving parts!
- Rugged and compact design
- Supports GS1 DataBar
- Bright Sharp Aiming Line
- Fast Decoding Rate
- Optical and Audible Read Confirmation
- Exceptional Read Performance
- Manual, Presentation Mode or Auto Trigger
- Universal interface
- Reads Degraded and damaged bar-codes
- Powerful, Flexible Architecture
- Embedded outstanding DataWizard to meet most of the data editing requirements
- Scan Engine: High Performance Linear Imaging Engine
- Light Source: 630 nm visible red LED
- Scan Pattern: Single Line
- Scan Rate: Dynamic scanning rate up to 500 scans/sec
- Contrast Ratio: 20% minimum reflective difference
- Resolution: Minimum 3 mil (Code 39, PCS 0.9)
- Depth of field: More then 60 cm on 100% UPC/EAN symbols, More then 86 cm on 20 mil code 39
- Pitch Angle: +/- 65 deg.
- Skew Angle: +/- 65 deg.
- Ambient Light Immunity: 0 to 100000 Lux
- Symbologies supported: Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 32, Code 39 Trioptic, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Codabar, Code 11, Code 93, Standard & Industrial 2 of 5, Interleaved & Matrix 2 of 5, German Postal Code, China Postal Code, IATA, UPC/EAN/JAN, UPC/EAN/JAN with Addendum, Telepen, MSI/Plessey & UK/Plessey, GS1 DataBar (formly RSS) Linear, Linear-stacked.
- Programming Method: Bar code command, Windows Utility - Fuzzyscan Powertool, Condensed Data Wizard via bar code command, Full featured Data Wizard via Fuzzyscan Powertool
- Indicators/Controls: 3 LED's for Power, good read, and Status Indicators
- Programmable Beeper: Optional Vibrator (Special Order with MOQ)
- Operating Modes: Toggle, Trigger, Force, Level, Flash, Diagnostic Alternative, Low power, Presentation.
- Communication Type: Corded
- Interfaces: PS2 Keyboard wedge, Direct PS2 Keyboard link, Standard RS-232, HID USB, USB Virtual COM Port, Laser and Wand emulation
- Supply Voltage: 5 VDC
- Power Consumption: Operating : Typical 180 mA at 5VDC, Standby : Typical 80 mA at 5VDC
- Drop Specification: Withstands 50 drops at 1.8 m to concrete, Withstands 10 drops at 2 m to concrete
- Environmental Sealing: IP41
- ESD Protection: Functional after 15kV discharge
- Operating Environment: -10 to 50C, RH 5% to 95% non condensing
- Storage Environment: -40 to 70C, RH 5% to 95% non condensing
- EMC/Safety Standards: FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES-003 Class B European Union EMC Directive (CE),Taiwan EMC (BSMI), LED Eye Safety IEC60825-1, EN60825-1 (Do not stare into LED Beam)
- External Dimensions: 70.5(w) x 97.8(d) x 156.2(h)mm
- Weight: 157g (excluding the cable)
- Colour: Black
- Warranty: 24 months
- OEM: FBC780BKITU
You may also like
Goodson heavy duty GC36 cash drawer Heavy Duty Metal Construction 3 Position Key Lock Polished Metal front with 2 media slots 5 Note/8 Coin, coin section is removable and adjustable Nylon Rollers Metal Note Clips RJ12 Modular solenoid kick out connector 24V Solenoid standard, also available with 12V Solenoid OEM: GC36BL Due to freight costs, some orders may incur a delivery charge and this will vary depending on the order, particularly in regional areas. Delivery costs can be confirmed at the time of order. Some items require assembly, if you need help this can be advised at the time of order. A service fee for assembly/installation may also apply. Delivery lead times may apply to some items, this can be confirmed at the time of order
The industry-leading CT-S310II is a compact and advanced receipt and bar code printer. Featuring an ENERGY STAR power supply, paper-save function, halogen-free housing and packaging produced from recycled materials, the CT-S310II is truly environmentally friendly With an easy maintenance cutter and patented long life printing (LLP) technology, capable of extending print life to over 200km, the CT-S310II offers the ultimate combination of performance and energy efficiency High speed 160mm/sec printing Choice of paper widths Extensive range of advanced functions Top exit: Ideal for all retail applications Prompt print out of receipts: up to 160mm per second Futureproof investment - 2 built-in interfaces: serial and USB Flexible cutting: Full or partial Easy notification: Built-in buzzer Low space requirement - integrated power supply enables clean work station ENERGY STAR compliant Print, Sleep and Standby modes 3 different paper saving modes Long Life Print (LLP) Halogen free housing Small footprint Recyclable packaging OEM: CTS310IIURBL
SAM4S ER-180U is a cost effective basic cash register with a small footprint and reliable Thermal Printer Single Station Cash Register Direct Thermal Printer 16 Department Compact Cash Drawer Receipt on off function Improved Large Numeric front display Uses 57 x 50 and or 57 x 70 Thermal Paper Roll